Monday, December 31, 2007

Animals need Help!


Hi it's Raina again, we just wanted to say that we want animals to have a good life, that's why my friends and I are going around my neighborhood. We are raising money for large and small animals. We want everyone to be able to help, so you can e-mail us at rsh.haatw@earthlink.net with your name and how much money. The animals need our help. Shelters and other Habbitat's please help. $1.00 Could make a huge difference, and change the cruel world of animals to a better one. Look at the little guy to the side. The anmals can't always help themselves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Raina! WOW this website is so informative…I really enjoyed learning about the emu, clown fish, and the endangered panda. You are so compassionate to think of all the unfortunate animals that don’t have loving homes. As you know, I too am a HUGE animal lover and I would be happy to donate $10 to your cause. Keep up all your great work!
Fondly, Miss Evans

Anonymous said...

Hi! How nice of you to care so much about all of those sweet animals that need our help! Three of my cats are from shelters, and I would love to help out more by making a donation to your organization! Ms. Lowell :)